Filming is finally completed!

 Hey everyone this is Hunter Pangia back with another blog and welcome back. I know it's been a little bit since I've blogged, but it's because I've been working a lot with my group and that is right the filming has been completed. I finished filming with Kazmin and Noura a week ago and it went just great. Kazmin showed up at the designated time but I can say the same for Noura as she showed up pretty late. It worked out though as I could get the remaining scenes filmed with them in good weather. The last few scenes were filmed at the beach and it was a challenge to recreate a party scene that I had envisioned. Kazmin and I were able to gain the courage and got random strangers to be in the film for us to paint that picture of a party. It was pretty awkward, but it was for the best interest of the film and all of my amazing fans. After filming I got a bite with the crew and it was to the advertising for this film. Kazmin created the website to promote the film using scenes and teasers to gain the attention of others. I created a postcard promoting the short film and everyone is going crazy over it. I had to print about five thousand postcards for all of the people who want to see the film already. I'm very excited for when the short film premieres as the group is working on the final touches for editing . I am also working to get approved so I can publish this film and have it shared to IMAX 3d theaters. It's honestly insane that this piece will be shown in IMAX 3d theaters. I'm so proud of myself and the team for what has been accomplished so far but the job is not done. The film is honestly hilarious and everyone is loving the sneak peaks that I've been showing them. Kazmin and I really turned out to be a great acting duo. I'm excited for everyone to see. This will wrap up another blog and I'll be seeing everyone with the last blog of this filming process. This is Hunter and I'm out, peace. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OVERDON'T HAS ARRIVED

Storyboard

It's here!