Figuring it out..

 Hey everyone this is Hunter Pangia back with another blog and welcome back ! Last blog I discussed that I have  a date set. With that being said it's important to note everything that will be done this Sunday . First I made sure with the group that a camera is available to film. Without a camera what could possibly be done ? That was a rhetorical question, nothing can be done . I first searched up the best cameras to use for films and they are pretty expensive. I thought that it would be smart to film on one of the phones my group and I had available. Phones are a perfect alternative. The newer cameras today especially can film in 4k resolution at 60 pristine frames per second. To me it's crazy how much technology has evolved  over the years . I have also confirmed that I will be using my father's bee pollen as the prop for fake drugs. They are safe to consume and it represents the drugs effectively. I was considering using some gummies to mimic THC gummies but that didn't seem right for the film in my opinion. For costumes I have gathered some good options. I was thinking of suits and then something more casual. I have cleaned up my backyard which is where most of then filming will be done. I think the backyard is looking really good for the party scene. I have also sketched out a map of where I will be going with my group to film. I am excited to film and I have it all planned out and ready to go! I will be back with another tomorrow hopefully and I hope everyone has a great day. I'll catch you all later! This is Hunter Pangia signing out. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OVERDON'T HAS ARRIVED

Storyboard

It's here!