Wrapping up the Month

Hey everyone this is Hunter Pangia back at it with another blog and I hope everyone is having a tubular Thursday.Today I have been doing some finishing touches on the opening sequence for my amazing short film. I have mainly been using the software capcut for my editing and it's working pretty well. Since it is a free platform it's not as advanced as I would like it to be. It's mainly used for a lot of small tiktokers to edit their videos but it works for me. I've been debating on the shade of color my film should be in and I was thinking of some options. I thought a grainy filter would be nice to fit the beginning of the film. After editing for a while I got hungry and went to Chipotle. I got me a good burrito bowl to charge me up for my continued efforts on my project. I was discussing with my peers and all of us agreed that the music used will probably be some corny soundtrack. I want to capture the comedy in the film so using a humorous song is important. I have been emailing the owners of music hoping they will allow me to use their music for my short film. I don't want to be copyrighted which is why I am taking this precaution. For now I'm using the music available in capcut for the opening sequence.I captured many nice panorama shots of Kazmin and I gaining discussing what needs to be done to make some money. I really captured the humor in our voice and our acting was out of this world. I think Kazmin and I are a perfect fit for this film and us as actors equals an instant hit. This upcoming Sunday is a big day for us as the rest of the filming would be done. The set is all ready and I'm ready to flourish in the broad daylight or the night it does not matter! This has been an amazing time talking to all of my fans. I will be completely finished filming the next time I come back with a blog. There is a lot to come. Just be patient. I hope everyone has a great rest of their day! This is Hunter Pangia, signing out. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OVERDON'T HAS ARRIVED

Storyboard

It's here!