My CCR is here, this was truly a great experience and I had a blast with this project. I hope you all have a great time and I'll see you all when I see You.
Short Film: Me and my groupmates ’ first impression of this short film was that it had a very intentionally eerie style. Upon first glance, we saw a dark, muddy color scheme that set a creepy mood for the rest of the short. This eerie first impression was also supported by the scoring of the short. The first sounds we hear when the short begins are heavy metal clanking (resembling the sounds of a creepy blacksmith you may see in a horror film) and old rusted metal squeaking as it is moved . The scoring increases in intensity as the short’s plot thickens. Once we reach the climax, where the main character fights off the main antagonist, the music is also at its peak. The director may have chosen to do this throughout the film to create more tension and exaggerate the already unsettling overall mood of the short. We also noticed that the main character in this short undergoes character development that c...
Hey everyone! I know I've been off the radar for quite some time but I am back and better than ever. I am now in A level and this year I am working on creating a full 5 minute short film. I will most likely be switching groups this year as I will discuss this next year. Here's a little bit about me and what I've been up to. I am now a junior and have completed my junior football season going 2-7 which was unfortunate but I like to stay positive. I had a nice relaxing summer and am now in full swing this year with all of my AP's that I am taking. I'm very involved in sports and am now doing wrestling once again. I've been very hard working these past weeks and I've been excelling in school like I've always had. As I have been maturing in this field of media I've been observing many films which has motivated me to do bigger things this year. My friend Harrison recently created a stop motion film all by himself called 'A Swan Story' and won a f...
Hey everyone this is Hunter Pangia signing in and welcome back to another blog. In today's blog, I will be talking about the editing process that I and Robert have been working on. As I mentioned it was just me and Robert indeed working on it because he and I were the only people who are putting effort into this marvelous final task. The wifi was pretty slow so it took a while to load all of the clips into Roberts editing software. After the clips were transferred the editing process began. Robert is very tech-savvy so he was able to put all of the clips together. I on the other hand used the knowledge that I know from him to assist him to the best of my ability. I made sure that Robert recorded a short scene and a long scene so time could be managed accordingly. I only have 2 minutes for the opening sequence and it was important for me to not make the same mistake that I made last time. In my last project which was my music video, I over-recorded and had to cut clips by a lot in ...
Comments
Post a Comment