My CCR is here, this was truly a great experience and I had a blast with this project. I hope you all have a great time and I'll see you all when I see You.
Hey guys welcome back to our blog, for today's blog we will be making our decision for which genre we will be using for our opening sequence. Genre(Thriller)- After researching the thriller genre, we can say that this is a great genre for our film sequence. We can take the suspenseful, scary route for our pitch but there are a few problems with this. The first issue is that it would be hard conducting such a film with our pitch. Our pitch deals with the empty hole in a characters heart and his will to fight to fill that void, literally. It would be difficult to make a thriller film with this pitch. Although this could very well be done, it would seem odd and unfit. Genre(Comedy)- Comedy, this is such a magnificent genre as it brings happiness and laughter to the lives of the audience watching it. For our film making a comedy is a great route to take. We can easily make a parody between Hunter and Kazmin as they have a silly, impractical drug buisness. The main issue ...
Hey everyone! I know I've been off the radar for quite some time but I am back and better than ever. I am now in A level and this year I am working on creating a full 5 minute short film. I will most likely be switching groups this year as I will discuss this next year. Here's a little bit about me and what I've been up to. I am now a junior and have completed my junior football season going 2-7 which was unfortunate but I like to stay positive. I had a nice relaxing summer and am now in full swing this year with all of my AP's that I am taking. I'm very involved in sports and am now doing wrestling once again. I've been very hard working these past weeks and I've been excelling in school like I've always had. As I have been maturing in this field of media I've been observing many films which has motivated me to do bigger things this year. My friend Harrison recently created a stop motion film all by himself called 'A Swan Story' and won a f...
Hey everyone we hope you all are having a great day and welcome back to our blog! In todays blog we will be showing you all our storyboard! Scenes 1/2 These are the introductory scenes. The sequence first starts out with a picture of Cayden and Parker while hunter gets mad and sweeps it. He then begins to wrap his hands with tape and then starts doing pushups. He then moves to the punching bag and starts punching it with lot's of anger. The garage then opens with Zane standing there ready to train with hunter. Hunter agrees to the task and he then starts doing jump ropes while these scenes close out. Scenes 3/4 The sequence then transitions to Zane looking at Hunter making sure he is doing what he is supposed to do. Hunter then messes up the jump rope and gets super mad. Coach Zane then looks at Hunter in disappointment and nods his head. Hunter then finishes that workout complex and drinks his protein shake. Scene 4 then begins with Hunter walking listening to music prepari...
Comments
Post a Comment