Hey everyone this is Hunter Pangia and the final task is finally completed. I'm really excited for everyone to see it and I want to thank Robert, Zane, Michelle, and everyone who made this opening sequence possible. Enjoy!
Short Film: Me and my groupmates ’ first impression of this short film was that it had a very intentionally eerie style. Upon first glance, we saw a dark, muddy color scheme that set a creepy mood for the rest of the short. This eerie first impression was also supported by the scoring of the short. The first sounds we hear when the short begins are heavy metal clanking (resembling the sounds of a creepy blacksmith you may see in a horror film) and old rusted metal squeaking as it is moved . The scoring increases in intensity as the short’s plot thickens. Once we reach the climax, where the main character fights off the main antagonist, the music is also at its peak. The director may have chosen to do this throughout the film to create more tension and exaggerate the already unsettling overall mood of the short. We also noticed that the main character in this short undergoes character development that c...
Hey guys welcome back to our blog, for today's blog we will be making our decision for which genre we will be using for our opening sequence. Genre(Thriller)- After researching the thriller genre, we can say that this is a great genre for our film sequence. We can take the suspenseful, scary route for our pitch but there are a few problems with this. The first issue is that it would be hard conducting such a film with our pitch. Our pitch deals with the empty hole in a characters heart and his will to fight to fill that void, literally. It would be difficult to make a thriller film with this pitch. Although this could very well be done, it would seem odd and unfit. Genre(Comedy)- Comedy, this is such a magnificent genre as it brings happiness and laughter to the lives of the audience watching it. For our film making a comedy is a great route to take. We can easily make a parody between Hunter and Kazmin as they have a silly, impractical drug buisness. The main issue ...
Hey everyone! I know I've been off the radar for quite some time but I am back and better than ever. I am now in A level and this year I am working on creating a full 5 minute short film. I will most likely be switching groups this year as I will discuss this next year. Here's a little bit about me and what I've been up to. I am now a junior and have completed my junior football season going 2-7 which was unfortunate but I like to stay positive. I had a nice relaxing summer and am now in full swing this year with all of my AP's that I am taking. I'm very involved in sports and am now doing wrestling once again. I've been very hard working these past weeks and I've been excelling in school like I've always had. As I have been maturing in this field of media I've been observing many films which has motivated me to do bigger things this year. My friend Harrison recently created a stop motion film all by himself called 'A Swan Story' and won a f...
Comments
Post a Comment